HYLO-Care has been specifically formulated to provide intensive moistening and to aid healing in a damaged or injured cornea especially after eye surgery or as a result of dry eyes. Like HYLO-Tear it contains 0.1% Hyaluronic Acid, a substance which occurs naturally in the body and which has a long term moisturising effect due to it’s exceptional ability to bind and retain water but it also contains 2% Dexpanthenol, a derivative of vitamin B5. Dexpanthenol, when applied to the eye, is converted to pantothenic acid, which not only provides additional moisture but has also been shown to have a beneficial effect on wound healing in many studies. HYLO-Care is an ideal alternative to night time ointments during the day. HYLO-Care contains two ingredients; Hyaluronic Acid and Dexpanthenol.
HYLO-Care eye drops are suitable for adults and children of all age groups and can also be used during pregnancy and breast-feeding.
HYLO-Care eye drops are compatible with all types of contact lenses.
How should HYLO-CARE eye drops be applied?
HYLO-CARE should be applied 3 times a day but it can be used more often without hesitation in cases of more serious discomfort.
- 0.1% Hyaluronic Acid and 2% Dexpanthenol
- Helps to regenerate the cornea and conjunctival epithelia
- Excellent relief from dry eye following surgery
- Preservative & phosphate free
- An effective alternative to night time ointments during the day without blurring of vision
- Compatible with all types of contact lenses
- 300 drops per 10ml bottle
- Sterile for 6 months from time of opening